Pages

▼

Saturday, 16 July 2016

The Metal project: L is For Leather


 Day 6 of the "Seven Nights Of Metal" challenge and we're up to the letter L. 

It's currently 2300hrs UK time which is way too late to be doing something like this. 
So if you see any weird typos - that's why.

Enjoy. 

Leather Warriors - Heavy Metal (Mexico 2013)

Fast-chugging HM



Honour to: Leather Warriors Official


Leider - Heavy Metal (Mexico 2007)

I find it interesting how two bands from the same country can use exactly the same title and come up with something different. 
I love the intro on this Trad HM. Very melodic. 



Honour to: Javier L Aguirre

What the hell, let's have another Mexican band and another song called "Heavy Metal"

Letania - Heavy Metal (Mexico 2008)

More Trad HM. - but still different to the last two.  



Honour to: EL MUNDO DE JESSY saludos

I could probably do an entire post of songs called "Heavy Metal" .
Maybe another day.

Lechery- Heavy Metal Invasion (Sweden 2014)

Hammerfall-ish Heavy/Power Metal
I don't normally post Music vids but this does fit the theme.
. 


Honour to: LecheryMusic

Lady Beast - Heavy Metal Destiny (USA 2015)

There's a lot of female-fronted HM around at the moment and they all seem to be pretty good. 
This lot are well worth keeping an eye on, methinks. 

Lobotomy - Metal Religion (Malaysia 2012)

Energetic Speed/Thrash



Honour to: 66SpeedHell

Lord - Hell's Fucking Metal (France 2003)

Relentless Black/Thrash 

Honour to: Павел Федорович Смердяков

And finally, by way of enormous contrast...

Lèpoka - Folkoholic Metal (Spain 2014)

Cheery, tavern metal to drink ale to.



Honour to: Lèpoka Folk Metal

Now I'm off to bed. See you in the morning.

That's All Folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment